Drakensberg spas and wellness centers are a huge attraction of the region. What better way than to combine your Drakensberg holiday with a relaxing, revitalising visit to a health spa and experience KwaZulu Natal at its finest?
Health resorts offer the latest holistic health and beauty treatments and techniques designed to rejuvenate weary bodies and minds … ideal for the traveller in need of some relaxation between busy days of sight-seeing. Treat yourself to an oasis of tranquillity with breath-taking views, unsurpassed natural spoils and the serenity of luxurious Spa treatments.
Drakensberg Spa Directory
- Fordoun Spa is in the heart of Nottingham Road, Midlands Meander and boasts a team of experts that include skilled masseuses, Reiki and Bio-energy specialists, a traditional African Healer and highly trained aestheticians. The spa features internationally acclaimed treatments such as the rasul, (a Turkish steam and clay treatment room), a saline Floatation pool, an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, a gymnasium, sauna, steam room, hydrotherapy, and two couple’s treatment suites. One of the couple suites offers a hydrotherapy bath.
- The luxurious Forest Retreat at the Cavern. Their qualified therapists offer massages, pedicures, manicures and facials. The Forest Retreat Spa stocks the award-winning, proudly South African, organic skincare range Esse. They align themselves with this professional, cruelty-free and carbon neutral product. Each Esse facial is tailored by your therapist to suit your specific skin type or concerns.
- Spoilt Green Eco-Spa – Escape to a relaxed and tranquil space at the Spoilt Green Eco-Spa at the Drakensberg Sun Resort. The spa is a fitting addition to the array of sporting and leisure activities available to its guests. The Spoilt Green Eco-Spa uses organic products with only natural ingredients that protect the skin while honouring the environment.
- Tapiwa Beauty Spa – Skin care, beauty, make up and Day spa in Himeville-Underberg, KZN The Tapiwa Beauty Spa hosts the most comprehensive range of beauty and body care services available in Underberg.
- The Spa @ Brahman Hills – The Spa which is made up of 8 treatment rooms, a dedicated Manicure and Pedicure room, a Tranquillity Lounge and a Champagne, Coffee and Chocolate Bar with a team of therapists that are highly skilled. Treatments are currently focused around massage with products that are sourced locally as well as being biodegradable.
- The Nest Hotel’s Revive Spa – The Nest Hotel is a delightful family run country hotel situated in the Champagne Valley in the Central Drakensberg area of KwaZulu-Natal
- Indigo Fields African Bush Spa – Indigo Fields has a menu of spa treatments that will soothe and refresh you. These treatments are included with the various spa packages that we offer.
- Brookdale Health Hydro – brings the soothing elements of nature together to restore the mind, body, and soul…Here calming fragrances and soft music greet you. Don a plush robe and take a moment to unwind in one of our lounges or outdoor relaxation areas as you embark on the journey to total relaxation. Allow us the opportunity to indulge your senses, fulfil your simplest request and heighten your sense of well-being
- Granny Mouse Spa – Rejuvenate your mind and body as you embark on a journey of pure bliss & relaxation at Granny Mouse Spa, where you will lose track of time and leave feeling ultimately pampered